What functions does Bamboo offer?
If you are a solo developer, then using Bamboo gives you:
- An automated, and therefore reliable, build and test process, leaving you free to code more.
- A way to manage builds that have different requirements or targets.
- Automatic deployment to a server, such as the App Store or Google Play.
If you work on a large, complex application, then, in addition to all the above advantages, using Bamboo means that:
- You can optimize build performance through parallelism.
- You can leverage elastic resources.
- You can deploy continuously, for example to user acceptance testing (UAT).
- You can implement release management.
Comparison B/W Jenkins, Bamboo and Travis?